On Your Feet / Courtesy
A new music based on the life and music of Grammy-winning power couple Gloria and Emilio Estefan is coming to Fayetteville next month, and we have tickets to give away to the show.
The Broadway hit, titled On Your Feet!, is playing at Walton Arts Center Dec. 4-9.
Here’s the synopsis of the show:
On Your Feet! takes you behind the music and inside the real story of this record-making and groundbreaking couple who, in the face of adversity, found a way to end up on their feet.
Directed by two-time Tony Award® winner Jerry Mitchell (Kinky Boots), with choreography by Olivier Award winner Sergio Trujillo (Jersey Boys) and an original book by Academy Award® winner Alexander Dinelaris (Birdman), On Your Feet! features some of the most iconic songs of the past quarter-century — and one of the most inspiring stories in music history.
The new show features hits like “Rhythm Is Gonna Get You,” “Conga,” “1-2-3,” “Get On Your Feet,” “Mi Tierra,” Don’t Want To Lose You Now” and “Reach.”
Tickets start at $38 and are on sale now at waltonartscenter.org. Of course, you won’t have to worry about that if you’re winner of our giveaway. Good luck!
How to enter
It’s getting cold out there, but the music of Gloria Estefan definitely makes us think of Miami and other warmer places. Leave a comment telling us your favorite warm-weather vacation destination, and you’re entered.
What you’ll win
One (1) winner chosen at random will win two (2) tickets to see the On Your Feet, Dec. 4 at the Walton Arts Center
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- Contest is open until noon on Monday, Nov. 12.
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Walton Arts Center employees, and their immediate family members.
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- Once notified via a comment on this post, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize. Check in on Monday to see if you’ve won.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
For more information about this performance or to purchase tickets, visit waltonartscenter.org..