Dorrance Dance / Photo: Murphy Made Photography
The dance company the New York Times called “entirely glorious” is coming to Fayetteville next month.
New York City-based tap dance company, Dorrance Dance, is set to perform at the Walton Arts Center on Tuesday, Feb. 12, and we’ve got a pair of tickets to give away to the show.
From their website:
Dorrance Dance is an award-winning tap dance company based out of New York City. The company’s work aims to honor tap dance’s uniquely beautiful history in a new, dynamic, and compelling context; not by stripping the form of its tradition, but by pushing it – rhythmically, technically, and conceptually.
Tickets to the show range from $35-$85, and are now on sale at Walton Arts Center’s website. Of course, you won’t have to worry about that if you’re the winner of our giveaway. Good luck!
How to enter
We’re starving. Leave a comment telling us your favorite place to get lunch in Fayetteville, and you’re entered.
What you’ll win
One (1) winner chosen at random will win two (2) tickets to see Dorrance Dance on Feb. 12 at the Walton Arts Center.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- Contest is open until noon on Friday, Jan. 18.
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Walton Arts Center employees, and their immediate family members.
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- Once notified via a comment on this post, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize. Check in on Monday to see if you’ve won.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
For more information about this performance or to purchase tickets, visit waltonartscenter.org..