Earth Wind and Fire / Courtesy
Legendary act Earth, Wind, & Fire is coming to the AMP next weekend, and we’ve got a pair of tickets to give away to the show.
Earth, Wind & Fire has performed together for five decades, and sold over 100 million albums worldwide over that span. They’ve released 23 albums, with eight of those certified double platinum. They’ve won nine Grammy Awards, including one for Lifetime Achievement in 2012, and were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2000.
In other words, they’re kind of a big deal.
Tickets range from $42-$86.50, and are on sale now at amptickets.com.
Of course, you won’t have to worry about that if you’re the winner of our giveaway.
How to enter
The 2019 AMP lineup is just getting under way, but it’s one of the largest – if not the largest the venue has ever announced. But what is it missing? Tell us about an act or genre you wish was on the lineup, and you’re entered. (The full lineup for this year’s event is here).
What you’ll win
One (1) winner chosen at random will win two (2) tickets to see the Earth Wind & Fire May 17 at the Walmart AMP.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- Contest is open until noon on Tuesday, May 14.
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Walton Arts Center employees, and their immediate family members.
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- Once notified in the comments of this post, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
For more information about this performance or to purchase tickets, visit waltonartscenter.org..