Joywave / Courtesy photo
Join us this Thursday at 7 p.m. for Joywave as we continue the 2019 Free Summer Concert Series! This show, like all of our shows during the FSCS, is free, but we’re giving away 2 VIP tickets and 1 parking pass to some lucky fan. We will pick a winner at random Thursday morning!
In case you aren’t familiar, here’s more from their Soundcloud profile:
The Rochester, NY-based band first came together in 2010 to put live flesh on the bones of songwriter-multi-instrumentalist Daniel Armbruster’s original home recordings. A series of visionary mixtapes and EPs followed, as did Big Data’s RIAA gold certified 2013 single, “Dangerous (Feat. Joywave),” a #1 hit at Alternative radio as well as a top 10 multi-format smash. 2014’s HOW DO YOU FEEL? EP was fast followed by Joywave’s full-length debut album, HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW? The LP spawned a string of multi-format hits. The following year saw CONTENT make a top 10 debut on Billboard’s “Heatseekers” chart upon its arrival, powered by the Alternative radio favorites, “It’s A Trip!” and “Doubt.”
Like we said, it’s a free show, but, it’d be fun to be treated to a VIP experience for an evening, wouldn’t it? Good luck.
How to enter
Have you been enjoying the free concert series at JBGB so far this year? Leave a comment naming an artist you’d love to see on the lineup for next year, and you’re entered.
What you’ll win
Two (2) VIP tickets and one (1) parking pass to see Joywave on Thursday, July 18 at JBGB
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, JJ’s Grill, JBGB employees, and their immediate family members.
- Contest is open until 4 p.m. on Wednesday, July 17.
- Once notified in the comments of this post, the winner will have until showtime to respond to claim the prize.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
Thanks to JBGB for sponsoring this contest. For more information about this event or to purchase tickets, visit thejbgb.com.
Paid Advertisement – This post paid for by JBGB. If you’d like to advertise your new business or grand opening in a future promotion similar to this, call Dustin at 479-387-1002 or send us a message.