Sublime with Rome / Courtesy
Summer is in full swing, and the show coming to the Walmart AMP next week is a perfect fit for the season.
Sublime with Rome, Michael Franti & Spearhead, and Common Kings are coming to the venue for a performance on Wednesday, July 31, and we’ve got a pair of tickets to give away to the show.
For those who aren’t familiar, Sublime with Rome is a collaboration between Eric Wilson, formerly of the popular California band Sublime and singer/guitarist Rome Ramirez. They play Sublime hits like Santeria,What I Got, and others, and are working on a new studio album titled Blessings due out this summer.
Poet and musician Michael Franti has been making music for decades with Spearhead, and Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy and Beatnigs before that. His new record, Stay Human Vol. II was just released last month.
Reggae bands Seranation and Common Kings are also on the bill.
Tickets to the show range from $25-$60, though “Lawn 4-packs” bundled tickets are also available for this show for $18.75 each (plus fees).
To purchase, visit the Walton Arts Center box office, call 479-443-5600, or visit amptickets.com.
Or, just win yourself a pair of tickets below. Might as well. Right?
How to enter
It’s summertime travel season. Leave a comment telling us where you’d go if you could go anywhere in the world this summer, and you’re entered.
What you’ll win
One (1) winner chosen at random will win two (2) tickets to see Sublime with Rome, Michael Franti & Spearhead, and Common Kings July 31 at the Walmart AMP.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- Contest is open until 5 p.m. on Thursday, July 25. .
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Walton Arts Center employees, and their immediate family members.
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- Once notified in the comments of this post, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
For more information about this performance or to purchase tickets, visit waltonartscenter.org..