Breaking Benjamin / Courtesy
There’s a rock show coming to the Walmart AMP next week, and we have tickets to give away to the show.
Multi-platinum rock band Breaking Benjamin, along with fellow rockers Chevelle, Three Days Grace, Diamante, and Dorothy will perform at the Walmart Amp on Friday, Sept. 6.
Breaking Benjamin last year released their sixth studio album, Ember, which debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard Top 200. It’s the band’s fourth Top 5 debut, and they’ve received over 6.8 billion combined audio/video streams over their career since they broke out with their 2002 major label debut, Saturate.
They’re well known for songs like “I Will Not Bow,” “The Diary of Jane,” “Torn in Two,” “Tourniquet,” and others.
Tickets to the show range from $22.50-$119.50, on sale now at amptickets.com.
You could also win a couple tickets below, and not worry about the whole purchasing thing. Score.
How to enter
Who has the best tacos in all of Fayetteville? (I’m starving). Leave a comment with your vote below, and you’re entered.
What you’ll win
One (1) winner chosen at random will win two (2) tickets to see Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Three Days Grace, Diamante, and Dorothy on Friday, Sept. 6 at the Walmart AMP.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- Contest is open until 3 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 2.
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Walton Arts Center employees, and their immediate family members.
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- Once notified in the comments of this post, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
For more information about this performance or to purchase tickets, visit waltonartscenter.org..