North Forest Lights is a nighttime light and sound experience in the middle of the museum’s North Forest unlike anything Crystal Bridges has ever presented before. Five distinct installations bring the soul of the forest to life with light, sound, and sensory effects in a captivating, family-friendly experience.
Crystal Bridges partnered with Montreal-based multimedia and entertainment studio Moment Factory to create North Forest Lights. Each encounter that visitors experience on their walk through the Ozark woods translates nature’s secret music and hidden communication into a symphony of light and sound. Come reconnect with nature and art by immersing yourself in it!
The five distinct installations are:
- Crystal Grove – See the glowing language of young saplings, as they seem to communicate through shimmering crystal lights.
- Forest Frequencies – Channel the natural and human past as light and music connect you with the wavelengths of the Arkansas woods.
- The Hearth – Gather around a bonfire-like sculpture to immerse yourself in the warm glow and beating heart of nature.
- Whispering Tree – Communicate with a magnificent tree and discover the color of your own voice.
- Memory of Water – Surround yourself in light and sound, as a simulated stream brings water back to this dry creek bed.
Check out The Village as well, a communal campfire area offering drinks, snacks, and treats. Warm yourself by the fire with hot cocoa, beer, or wine, and enjoy the magic of the forest at night. Snap some pics at the photo booth, and share #NorthForestLights with your friends as well. Whether you’re planning a date night, a family outing, or a one-of-a-kind evening with friends, North Forest Lights is a winter wonderland you can experience only at Crystal Bridges.
Learn more and book your tickets at crystalbridges.org.
Photos of North Forest Lights
Paid Advertisement – This post paid for by Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art. If you’d like to advertise your business in a future promotion similar to this, call Dustin at 479-387-1002 or send us a message.