Photo: cknisley44, CC 2.0
It’s that time of year again, everyone. Time for those of us who don’t really feel like cooking a Thanksgiving meal to figure out what restaurants are open for the holiday this year.
For some of us, we have no idea how one would begin to cook a whole turkey, and we don’t really want to know. Others of us are intimidated by the thought of making stuffing. Some of us just don’t have room in our houses for all those (crazy?) family members.
Whatever the reason, we know there are those of you who are looking for a place to dine out on Turkey Day this year, so we’ve a list of places that plan to be open on Thanksgiving Day.
Some of them will serve Thanksgiving dinner. Some will serve waffles. Some will have a chocolate fountain.
Feel free to let us know about others you know about in the comments, and we’ll add them to the list.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
Restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day in Fayetteville
– Emelia’s Kitchen will serve Thanksgiving dinner from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. This year’s menu includes turkey, ham, pork loin, salmon, shrimp stuffing, and more. Reservations are recommended.
– Ella’s at the Inn at Carnall Hall will serve Thanksgiving dinner from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Cost is $45 for adults, $15 for children, and kids 3 and under eat free. Reservations are recommended.
– Arts Place will be open, and will serve a free Thanksgiving dinner at 3 p.m. First come, first served.
– Golden Corral will serve a Thanksgiving buffet on Thursday. Their hours are listed as 9:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
– Waffle House on MLK will be open 24 hours, and serving their regular menu.
– Village Inn will be open from 6 a.m. until midnight, and serving their regular menu.
– IHOP will be open for 24 hours, and will be serving their regular menu.
– On the Mark will be open with a potluck dinner beginning at 2 p.m.
In addition to the above mentioned restaurants, we’ve also heard that Mimi’s in Rogers will be open and serving guests, Ruth’s Chris will open early at noon, and The Hive in Bentonville will also be open and serving guests (though they say they are completely booked).
-Holidaze on the square will be open from 5 p.m. to midnight on Thanksgiving.
– Infusion will be open at 4 p.m.
– Prairie Street Bar & Tap will open at 5 p.m.