Washington Regional Medical Center has taken increased measures to further limit the potential for spreading coronavirus inside the hospital.
Visitors will only be allowed inside the hospital if the patient they’re visiting is in one of the categories listed below. Only one visitor is allowed per patient. Visitors must be at least 18 years old, and must pass a coronavirus screening.
Patients who may receive a visitor include:
- Patients receiving end-of-life care (terminally ill patients)
- Obstetric patients (one adult support person)
- Neo-natal intensive care unit (NICU) patients
- Patients undergoing an urgent or emergent surgical procedure
- Emergency Department patients who are in critical condition