The Botanical Garden of the Ozarks has reopened to the public with temporary new hours and precautions to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
The garden reduced occupancy limits on March 16 before closing completely four days later and canceling its annual Earth Day Festival.
Current hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday through Tuesday. The garden will be closed on Wednesday and Thursday until further notice.
Garden officials said the following precautions have been implemented for the safety of patrons:
- Check-in will take place at the Admission window
- Credit or debit card is preferred
- The building will remain closed to the public (restrooms, water fountain and gift shop will not be available for use)
- Face coverings are required upon entering the garden
- Visitors should maintain a minimum of six feet of distance from others
- The sandbox outside of the Children’s Garden will remain closed
- The Butterfly House will remain closed