Photo: Mount Sequoyah
It’s been a rough year, but the folks from Mount Sequoyah have an event coming up to lift everyone’s spirits.
Officials recently announced plans for a “High Spirits” dinner on Saturday, May 22 on the Mount Sequoyah campus.
The event will features a five-course dinner by Executive Chef Kaitlyn Rush and Sous Chef Hayden Johnson, paired with craft cocktails created by Trey Fincher of Fox Trail Distillery.
The full menu for the event is below.
Tickets are $100 per adult for just food, or $135 per person for food and cocktails.
For more information, or to purchase tickets visit the ticketing website.
High Spirits Dinner Menu
First Course: Local Lion’s Mane “crab cake” served atop preserved lemon-dressed greens
Second Course: New Mexico style carnitas “egg roll” served with a cilantro-avocado crema
Third Course: Smoked raspberry pork belly with sweet potato gnocchi, cremini mushrooms and a sherry tarragon cream sauce
Fourth Course: Bourbon-miso butter braised beef short rib served with wasabi parsnip mash and sugar snap peas
Fifth Course: Local strawberry and rhubarb donut
Lemongrass Basil Spritz
– Basil infused vodka, lemongrass limoncello, lemon prosecco, soda water
Three Chili Tequila Highball
– Chili infused tequila, agave nectar, soda water, Peruvian peppers
Raspberry Lemon Gin Highball
– Lemongrass limoncello, acidulated raspberry syrup, tonic bitters
Miso Butter Washed Bourbon Old Fashioned
– Miso butter washed bourbon, sugar, aromatic bitters
Cold Brew White Russian
– cold brew coffee liqueur, averna amaro cream, black walnut bitters, cocoa puffs cereal milk ice cube