Photos: Todd Gill, Flyer Homes
Address: 86 N Solitude Bend, Fayetteville
Size: 2,176 SqFt
Exterior features: All brick exterior, community pools and playground nearby
Interior features: Wood floors throughout, perfect kitchen, open floor plan
Set up a showing: Call 479-601-5453
More info: Click here for listing
So you want to buy a house and you’ve decided that new construction is right for you. No updating to be done, no costly repairs to be made when you move in, top of the line appliances and major systems that you won’t have to worry about for many years, finishes and styles that match today’s trends. What’s not to love? Well, all you’ll need to do is find a lot or neighborhood you love and a builder you trust, make a hundred decisions on materials and finishes, wait seven months until the first closing delay caused by supply chain issues, wait a couple more months until the next extension due to weather, followed by another due to city inspection delays. And then while you are on site checking on the progress you step on a rusty nail, but you are still happy because after 11 months of waiting you are finally about to close! But the happiness is short lived when you end up getting lock jaw from the nail and now you’re sucking down your dinners through a straw and you probably have to have your foot amputated when it gets infected at the nail hole, all because you just HAD to have new construction … There has to be a better way!
What if I told you you could get a basically brand new home without all the stress and waiting and delays, retain the ability to eat solid foods, ALL without the hassle of losing your foot?! Seem too good to be true?
People of the world, feast your eyes on 86 N Solitude Bend!
Built by reputable local builder Cobblestone Homes and completed end of September 2021, this gorgeous home in the wildly popular Brooklands subdivision, is everything you would have wanted in your own build, just already done for you. No fuss, no muss! OK sure, maybe you would have chosen Chantilly Lace White over Oxford White for the walls, but is it really worth having to puree your goulash every night for dinner just to get that?
Act now and here’s what you’ll get with your purchase…
– All brick exterior with pretty landscaping and massive curb appeal.
– Bright white kitchen with quartz counters that seem to go on forever, farmhouse sink, gas cook top, a pantry, another pantry, and stainless appliances.
– Spacious living room anchored by a floor to ceiling ledgestone fireplace and bathed in natural light.
– Primary suite with coffered ceiling and cool brick tile accent wall in the bedroom, and step-in shower, dual vanities and dual closets in the bath.
– Lovely wood floors throughout most of the house with ceramic tile in the bathrooms and laundry.
– Covered porch with ceiling fan to keep you cool and breezy when enjoying your private fenced back yard.
– Oversized two-car garage. There will be no door dinging in there.
– All in a fantastic new neighborhood that feels like its been there for many years. Lots of big trees and friendly neighbors.
I know all of that sounds amazing, but WAIT! There’s more!!
– The community pools, playground and basketball court are also yours to use and are an easy walk from your front door.
– Easy access to I-49, the U of A campus and its sports games places, restaurants, stores, coffee shops, and everything else that makes your life feel complete.
This is for sure the home you have been dreaming of, so don’t wait, call now! Here’s how to order. Call Jay Downing at 479-601-5453 to set up your showing today! Supplies are extremely limited.