All photos: Todd Gill, Flyer Homes
These articles are great for going over all the great amenities a home has, and this fantastic house in the ever-popular Rupple Row subdivision has many, many great amenities. So many in fact, to save time we’ll just kind of list them out for you. And, so you’ll know we are being completely impartial about this home, we’ll also point out some things that it lacks. No property is perfect, after all. So without further adieu…
Address: 571 N. Keats Drive, Fayetteville
Size: 1,974 SqFt
Exterior features: Durable siding materials, popular location, lawn mowing covered by POA
Interior features: The fridge, washer and dryer are included, gas fireplace, super kitchen
Set up a showing: Call 479-601-5453
More info: Click here for listing
People of the world, feast your eyes on 571 N. Keats Drive!
– HAS extra thick 3CM granite counters; stainless appliance package including fridge; huge island with bar seating for three; pantry closet and more than enough cabinet space
– LACKS dolphin
– HAS gas fireplace; quality wood laminate flooring; open concept main living area; extra under-stair storage
– LACKS Mountain Dew Baja Blast fountain dispenser; second dolphin
– HAS plenty of space for a king size bed and nightstands; en suite bath with tiled shower and double sinks; huge walk-in closet
– LACKS slacks; Narnia-style wardrobe portal
– HAS second owner’s suite with private balcony and full bath; two guest bedrooms and an additional full bath; zoned heat and air
– LACKS fine assortment of exotic cheeses; full set of 1992 Encyclopedia Britannicas
– HAS private side yard; pergola’d patio; landscaping and lawn maintenance provided by POA; durable brick and cement fiberboard siding
– LACKS Remember how that guy from the movie “UP” attached all those balloons to his house and floated it to that waterfall, and there were a bunch of dangers and challenges getting there, but in the end he realized the real destination wasn’t the waterfall at all, but rather the friends he made along the way? So, that.
– HAS close proximity to Razorback Transit route, I-49, restaurants, groceries, coffee; ten minutes from campus; pocket park across the street
– LACKS any real evidence that there is not treasure buried somewhere on the property
I think that covers it. So maybe it doesn’t have all the dolphins you’d want in your perfect home. But it does have everything else that makes it perfect for parents buying housing for their incoming university students, investors looking for a solid rental property, or anyone looking to upgrade their current living situation.
You’ll want to call Jay Downing at 479-601-5453 to set up your showing for this weekend as it will not last beyond that. Homes in Rupple Row never spend more than a couple days on the market.