What we know:
The Botanical at 8th & A, an international sports pub focusing on soccer, rugby, and cricket, is set to open in Bentonville this summer, according to co-owner Alex Thaley.
- The space is currently under construction in the building next to Heroe’s Coffee and will have a greenhouse vibe with skylights and plants.
- The pub will have a selection of international beers on tap, wine, ciders, seltzers, and non-alcoholic drinks and mocktails.
- The menu will include deli-style sandwiches, in-house sangrias, mimosa pitchers, champagne cocktails, and other treats. There are plans for a food truck out back.
- There will be a back patio, a dog run, a kids’ area, and bike parking with a bike wash.
- The owners are Alex Thaley, Raj Suresh and Alan Gooding.
Follow @botanicalbentonville on Instagram