Become a Flyer sponsor
Our sponsors help keep the Flyer flying.
Aside from supporting local journalism, sponsors get prime advertising placement on the Flyer.
Our goal is to work with small- to medium-sized businesses rooted in our community, which is why our options are affordable and effective for any budget. In fact, Flyer sponsors pay less than $14 per day for year-round advertising.
Flyer sponsors receive:
- Rotating graphic ads on our desktop and mobile sites, and our newsletter.
- Rotating text ads on our desktop and mobile sites, and our newsletter.
- Static logo recognition in the footer of our desktop and mobile sites, and our newsletter.
- Inclusion in our weekly sponsors post.
- A listing on our sponsors page.
- A 50% discount on paid posts.
For more information, call Dustin at 479-387-1002 or send us a message.
About the Flyer
The Fayetteville Flyer is an independent online news publisher focused on providing news, information and journalism to Fayetteville, Arkansas and the surrounding area.
Whether looking for a recap of a City Council meeting or to see who is playing in town for happy hour, residents turn to the Flyer to find out what’s going on in and around Fayetteville.
As the city’s sole online-only news and information resource, the Flyer follows a familiar format which includes several sections, much like a printed newspaper or magazine.
Because of the Flyer’s focus on content specifically relevant to Fayetteville, our readers are more local than any other publication in the area. Our daily visitors are educated and engaged in the local community.
Best of all, they’re loyal to those businesses who support the Flyer, which they use to stay informed every day.
- Independent: 15% 18-24yrs / 20% 25-34yrs / 22% 35-44yrs / 21% 45-54yrs
- Educated: 70% have earned a Bachelors Degree or higher
- Affluent: 51% earn over $50k a year or more
- Diverse: 54% Male, 46% Female, of all lifestyles and cultures